Shutterglut
Cruising through life with a camera, healthy appetite, and endless gadget lust.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Sengari Camp 2010
This year's Intensive English Summer Camp for the 3rd year students at my uni has begun. After a month-long break, the kids are ready to start back up and get to work on a big presentation culminating in a panel discussion.

My kids have done a reasonable job with their homework and researching their topics. Now it's up to them to put a presentation together and deliver it.

It's not all work though. We had a BBQ last night, and later today we'll have a scavenger hunt with winning teams getting the most points towards the ultimate goal of winning the prestigious Sengari Cup.

Compared to last year, it's definitely going a lot better now. Most likely it's due to the fact that last year, I was new to the whole thing and I didn't know any of the kids. This time round, I know several of them as I taught them last year.

We're still barely halfway through the whole camp but it's looking good so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment